Our soft and tender almond flour pumpkin muffins are gluten free, bursting with fall flavors, and super easy to make!
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C) and line a standard muffin tin with 12 liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin liners. Optional: top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Almond flour: Use a quality superfine blanched almond flour for best results. Certain brands of almond flour have a coarser grind, which will affect the texture of your muffins.
Storing: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze for up to three months.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: almond flour pumpkin muffins, healthy pumpkin muffins, gluten free pumpkin muffins