- Optional: Spread a thin layer of ganache on a plate. Dip the rim of the martini glass in the ganache to coat. Drizzle the inside of the glass with ganache (or use a piping bag for more precise swirls).
- Combine all ingredients for the chocolate martini in a shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled and strain into the prepared glass.
- Finely chop the chocolate, place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the heavy cream in a small pot over medium heat just until it begins to simmer. Pour the cream over the chocolate. Cover and let sit for three minutes.
- Whisk the mixture until smooth. The ganache will harden as it sits so use to garnish the glass immediately.
- Cuisine: global
Keywords: chocolate martini, godiva chocolate martini, chocolate cocktail