You only need a few ingredients to make fresh chunky guacamole! This healthy avocado dip comes together in just minutes and is always a hit at parties!
- ripe avocados 2 medium
- roma tomato, seeded and diced 1 small
- jalapeno, seeded and diced 1 small
- white onion, diced ¼ medium
- cilantro, chopped 3 tbsp
- lime juice 2 tbsp
- salt ½ tsp
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the peel and pits. Cut the avocado into small chunks and place in a bowl.
- Lightly mash the avocado chunks with a fork until you’ve reached your desired consistency. You can also skip this step completely for a super chunky guacamole.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss lightly until combined. Season with extra salt and lime juice as desired.
- Category: appetizer
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: mexican
Keywords: chunky guacamole, easy guacamole