These oreo cheesecake cupcakes feature an easy cookie crumb crust and creamy cheesecake filling with crushed oreos!
oreo cookie crumb crust
- oreos, finely crushed 12 cookies
- melted butter 2 tbsp (30 g)
oreo cheesecake filling
- cream cheese 16 oz (450 g)
- (softened to room temperature)
- granulated sugar ½ c (100 g)
- flour 1 tbsp (8 g)
- salt ¼ tsp
- sour cream ⅓ c (80 g)
- vanilla extract 2 tsp
- eggs 2 large
- oreos, roughly crushed 10 cookies
- (plus 4-5 additional cookies for topping)
- Preheat oven to 320 F (160 C) and line a standard muffin tin with 12 liners.
- Prepare the oreo cookie crumb crust. In a small bowl combine the finely crushed oreos and melted butter until evenly coated. Divide the mixture evenly into the liners, pressing down to form the crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove and let cool.
- Make the oreo cheesecake filling. Beat the room temperature cream cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the sugar, flour and salt. Continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until just combined.
- Gently fold in the roughly crushed oreos.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared tin and top each cheesecake with a few larger oreo pieces.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are set but the center of the cheesecakes still jiggle.
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature. Transfer to the refrigerator for at least three hours before serving.
Storing and freezing: Store in an airtight container in your fridge for up to three days. The cheesecakes will also keep well in the freezer for several months.
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: oreo cheesecake cupcakes, mini oreo cheesecakes, cookies and cream cheesecake