- Jam or preserves
- Thin sliced salami
- Brie cheese wheel
- Savory crackers (fig and olive crisps, sesame crackers, pita chips, etc.)
- Sweet crackers (graham crackers, almond thins, etc.)
- Shortbread cookies
- 1–2 types of red fruit (strawberries, raspberries, cherries, etc.)
- 3 types of heart-shaped accents (jelly beans, macarons, truffles, chocolates, conversation hearts, etc.)
- Spoon the Nutella and jam into small bowls and place on the board. If you’ll be serving any of your candy accents or fruits in small dishes, you can also place them on the board.
- Add the salami and cheese. Cut the cheese into wedges for easy serving. The salami slices can be used to make several salami roses. Alternatively, folded the salami slices in half once or twice and arrange them on the board so they are overlapping.
- Add the cookies and crackers. Place the savory crackers around the salami and arrange the sweet crackers and cookies around the jam and Nutella.
- Arrange the fruits on the board. Cut the fruit into bite sized pieces and evenly space throughout the board for pops of color.
- Fill in any gaps with the accents. Try to place the sweet accents around other sweet ingredients. If you have any savory accents, they can be placed near the salami or cheese.
Serving size: This board is quick to make for 2 people, but can also be easily scaled up to feed a crowd!
Make ahead: While you can prep the ingredients ahead of time, I don’t recommend adding the crackers, cookies or fruit to the board until right before serving. The crackers can get soggy when stored in the fridge and the fruit will release moisture onto the board.
Arranging the board: As a general guideline, start with the largest items and move to to the smallest items. Use the accents to fill in any gaps.
Keywords: Valentine's Day Charcuterie Board, Valentine Charcuterie