This refreshing cocktail is a delicious take on the classic blackberry bramble, but with my all time favorite liqueur – Becherovka!
for one cocktail
- blackberries 5-6
- becherovka 1.5 oz (50 ml)
- honey simple syrup 1 oz (30 ml)
- (recipe below)
- lemon juice ½ oz (15 ml)
- soda water or ginger ale to top
honey simple syrup*
- honey ½ c (120 ml)
- hot water ½ c (120 ml)
honey simple syrup
- Mix equal parts honey and hot water and stir until honey dissolves.
- Cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Muddle the blackberries in the bottom of a glass until they release their juices. Top with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, add Becherovka, honey simple syrup and lemon juice. Shake well.
- Pour the Becherovka mixture over the muddled blackberries and ice.
- Top with soda water or ginger ale.
Honey simple syrup: You can make as much or as little simple syrup as you want – just make sure to use equal parts honey and water!
- Category: drinks
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: czech
Keywords: becherovka cocktail, becherovka drink, blackberry bramble